Pathways: Journeys along Britain’s history byways, from pilgrimage routes to smuggler’s trails is another meaty project for Guardian Books. Artypeeps managed the production and proofreading from manuscript to final files while the design and layout was done by Two Associates and the excellent maps are by Darren Bennett. This was a big book with full colour integrated images throughout and various components in the text design that needed careful attention. Lots of hard work but a really fabulous job done by everyone involved (not least the authors!). You can get hold of it from Guardian Books.
WelcomeArtypeeps is a network for creative people working in all areas of book publishing. Through collaborative projects and events we encourage people to come together and share ideas, experiment and form partnerships. In October 2011 we branched out and formed The Curved House (named after a Louise Bourgeoise piece rather than the house in Battersea) so please visit us there for any information about book design, production and websites for authors and publishers.
- Stonewall is lit! 4 hours ago
- Headed to the village!! 8 hours ago
- I want to meet the bravest you!! 8 hours ago
- RT @daddyren_: This makes me so angry. It should make everyone angry. twitter.com/ajzfern/status… 8 hours ago
- @ImAlvar0 Thanks 😘😘 New York crossroads haha 12 hours ago