Pathways: Journeys along Britain’s history byways, from pilgrimage routes to smuggler’s trails is another meaty project for Guardian Books. Artypeeps managed the production and proofreading from manuscript to final files while the design and layout was done by Two Associates and the excellent maps are by Darren Bennett. This was a big book with full colour integrated images throughout and various components in the text design that needed careful attention. Lots of hard work but a really fabulous job done by everyone involved (not least the authors!). You can get hold of it from Guardian Books.
WelcomeArtypeeps is a network for creative people working in all areas of book publishing. Through collaborative projects and events we encourage people to come together and share ideas, experiment and form partnerships. In October 2011 we branched out and formed The Curved House (named after a Louise Bourgeoise piece rather than the house in Battersea) so please visit us there for any information about book design, production and websites for authors and publishers.
- Both replies I agree with but with different moods lmaoo twitter.com/__clvralaw/sta… 5 hours ago
- https://t.co/bQNdZ18lob 5 hours ago
- This rain got me feeling Blue😅 5 hours ago
- The Real Dr.Dolittle 🦁🤔 twitter.com/coldgamekelv/s… 2 days ago
- RT @awwwchris: Y'all…………… THE LION KING. B7. WE ARE ABOUT TO EAT. https://t.co/ZsnK32IzkV 2 days ago