The Artypeeps Christmas drinks were a great success at Phoenix last night. We had attendees from publishing houses and creative businesses and also from many other industries and backgrounds. Everyone came together under a roof that rather resembled a high-camp Christmas grotto, and tapped their toes to the avant garde carols tinkering away in the background. Who could want more? The only oversight was that we forgot to take photos so here’s the next best thing:
WelcomeArtypeeps is a network for creative people working in all areas of book publishing. Through collaborative projects and events we encourage people to come together and share ideas, experiment and form partnerships. In October 2011 we branched out and formed The Curved House (named after a Louise Bourgeoise piece rather than the house in Battersea) so please visit us there for any information about book design, production and websites for authors and publishers.
- So ready for season 10 #rupaulsdragraceSeason10 https://t.co/Nfb4KFKIxI 1 hour ago
- In WeHo fucking it up!! 14 hours ago
- Yas to signal on the red line towards north Hollywood 16 hours ago
- Gonna step out to weho!! Kitty night 18 hours ago
- It's a good day to sell umbrellas in la. A good fucking day. 🌧⛈ 19 hours ago