Wandering around everyone’s favourite bookshop at the moment, one would be forgiven for thinking there is some sort of David Pearson worship going on in-store. Is there a faint waft of incense in the air? Whole shelves and tables are dedicated to the fruits of David’s design and art-direction prowess: from the Great Ideas and Great Loves series’ for Penguin, to the beautiful Deluxe Classics (excellent Christmas gift material) published by Whites Books. Front of store at Daunt is looking beautiful (and irresistable) in preparation for the ignore-the-credit-crunch Christmas rush. Worth a visit.
WelcomeArtypeeps is a network for creative people working in all areas of book publishing. Through collaborative projects and events we encourage people to come together and share ideas, experiment and form partnerships. In October 2011 we branched out and formed The Curved House (named after a Louise Bourgeoise piece rather than the house in Battersea) so please visit us there for any information about book design, production and websites for authors and publishers.
- RT @sapphicleigh: PLEASE KEEP IN MIND!! without net neutrality you won't be able to: -use social media/netflix -talk to your internet frien… 11 hours ago
- How many times will you use that word until it no longer makes sense to your vocabulary? Why is it in your vocabulary? 1 day ago
- I've met people that will say it to me in closed doors but never in front of a black person. Why say it to me like… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I saw a video about how some folks who aren't black want to use that word so bad. What is so enticing about it? I u… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Keaton is America. Sad part it's his parents to blame for saying the "n" word. How many non black people I know say… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago