Wandering around everyone’s favourite bookshop at the moment, one would be forgiven for thinking there is some sort of David Pearson worship going on in-store. Is there a faint waft of incense in the air? Whole shelves and tables are dedicated to the fruits of David’s design and art-direction prowess: from the Great Ideas and Great Loves series’ for Penguin, to the beautiful Deluxe Classics (excellent Christmas gift material) published by Whites Books. Front of store at Daunt is looking beautiful (and irresistable) in preparation for the ignore-the-credit-crunch Christmas rush. Worth a visit.
WelcomeArtypeeps is a network for creative people working in all areas of book publishing. Through collaborative projects and events we encourage people to come together and share ideas, experiment and form partnerships. In October 2011 we branched out and formed The Curved House (named after a Louise Bourgeoise piece rather than the house in Battersea) so please visit us there for any information about book design, production and websites for authors and publishers.
- So ready for season 10 #rupaulsdragraceSeason10 https://t.co/Nfb4KFKIxI 1 hour ago
- In WeHo fucking it up!! 14 hours ago
- Yas to signal on the red line towards north Hollywood 16 hours ago
- Gonna step out to weho!! Kitty night 18 hours ago
- It's a good day to sell umbrellas in la. A good fucking day. 🌧⛈ 19 hours ago